Hi there! I'm Natalie. I live in Austin, Texas with my husband and our two daughters, ages 7 and 10. A few personal tidbits:
- I grew up in New Orleans and still consider it home.
- I love Instagram. Find me over there - I'm @natalieseeboth.
- I'm also pretty active on Twitter, but it's not generally photo related. Should you have interest in hearing about my children's antics or my search for recipes, head on over!
- I was a French major in college and almost never get to use the language. Must get to Paris soon, obviously.
- If I could be anything besides where I am now, I would want to be a ballerina. (Call me if you want to watch Center Stage.)
- I love to sing and am a proud alumna of the University of Texas Ransom Notes. (Call me if you want to watch Pitch Perfect.)
In my past professional life, I was a nonprofit fundraiser, and the nonprofit community of Austin is very close to my heart. I am a proud supporter of the Austin Public Library Friends Foundation, The Ann Richards School Foundation, and Little Helping Hands.
Where you might have seen my work | Imbibe Magazine, Zagat, Travel and Leisure, Camille Styles, Austin Monthly, Vogue.com, Offbeat Bride, Practical Wed, Let the Kids Dress Themselves, Little Bellows, Lemonade and Lenses
Member | Professional Photographers of America